Report Utility Outage

The City of Farmington manages your Electric, Water, and Sewer utilities. If you are experiencing a disruption in your utilities please notify our Public Works Team that you have an emergency such as no electricity, loss of water pressure, or sewer backup. If you would like to send an emergency service request for one of these issues, please call the numbers below. The order will be dispatched and you will be contacted as soon as possible.

The direct telephone numbers to report utility outages to us are:

Normal Hours (Mon – Fri 8:00am to 4:30pm)
Pubic Works: (573) 756-0608
City Hall: (573) 756-1701

After Hours
Dispatch: (573) 327-8966

Be sure to sign up for our CodeRED Emergency Alert System. It is free for Farmington Residents and Businesses and will call you, text, or send and email if you are in an affected area.

CodeRED Emergency Alert System