The lap pool is a 25 yard, 6 lane pool. The leisure pool includes a 24′ corkscrew slide, lazy river, raindrop fountain, vortex whirlpool and a kiddy fish slide. A wide variety of classes and lessons are available to meet the needs of many fitness levels.
Just some of our classes listed below:
- A.M. Arthritis – A nice slow paced class developed through the National Arthritis Foundation focusing on flexibility exercises, joint protection and increasing range of motion.
- Aqua Explosion – A challenging water exercise class that emphasizes on cardiovascular fitness and muscular conditioning. This class utilizes the entire pool. The use of water bells is recommended.
- Aqua Dynamics – Fun, Fast paced, full body workout. Music is cranked up to motivate and keep the pace up to ensure a great cardiovascular workout. Use of water bells and noodles help kick up the resistance for best results.
- Aqua Fit – Tone and Sculpt your body with little to no impact to your joints. This popular water workout is a blend of cardio and resistance training, and may incorporate resistance tools such as buoyant water weights and noodles.
- Group Swim Lessons – Lessons for all ages and abilities.
- Private Swim Lessons – Private lessons tailored to your needs.