The Farmington Public Library offers three rooms of varying size for use by the public. Non-profit organizations may use the rooms at no cost. For-profit organizations are charged a fee and a cleaning/damage deposit. Room rentals are subject to room availability and approval of the library director. Reservations can only be made two months in advance without prior approval.
Please download the full policy with application for more information including usage restrictions or just the application if you are familiar with the policy. Please return completed meeting room applications through email to firstname.lastname@example.org or at the front desk of the library.
Sarah Barton Murphy Community Room
- seating capacity: 100 (chairs only), 48 (tables and chairs)
- amenities: digital projector with HDMI input, two LED televisions, WiFi, whiteboard
- cost: $350 for all day, or $90 the first hour, $65 each additional hour
Dayse Baker Conference Room
- seating capacity: 16
- amenities: two LED televisions, WiFi, two whiteboards, conference calling (must give advance notice)
- cost: $200 for all day, or $55 the first hour, $40 each additional hour
Dr. Clifton R. Bell Conference Room
- seating capacity: 8
- amenities: LED television, WiFi, whiteboard, conference calling (must give advance notice)
- cost: $100 for all day, or $35 the first hour, $20 each additional hour