PRESS RELEASE (APRIL 2, 2020)
The Farmington Municipal Court office is now closed to all person-to-person business effective at 12:01 a.m. April 3, 2020. The court office is still open for business by the following:
- By email at email@example.com; and
- By telephone at 573-756-6787
Court personnel shall continue to work to provide timely and effective service.
ALL COURT DATES FOR APRIL HAVE BEEN RESCHEDULED. PLEASE CONTACT THE COURT OFFICE FOR YOUR NEW COURT DATE.
PAYMENTS CAN BE MADE ONLINE, BY MAIL OR DROPPED IN THE DROP BOX LOCATED AT THE BACK DOOR. IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE WITH ANY OF THESE OPTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT US.
The Farmington Municipal Court meets the 1st, 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month. Municipal Court and the Court Clerk’s office are located on the basement level of City Hall.
Municipal Court Online Documents
- Your Rights in Traffic Court (Published by the Missouri Bar)
- Notice to Non-US Citizens
- Violation Bureau Order
- Violation Bureau Order Exhibit A
- Non-Bureau Fines: in most instances must appear
- Explanation of Arraignment Docket: What You Need To Know the First Time You Come To Court
- Trial Procedures
- Trial De Novo Procedures
- Municipal Court Operating Order# 1
- Missouri Municipal Division Courts
Municipal Court Clerk
110 West Columbia
Farmington, MO 63640
Tasha Goldsberry – Court Clerk
Ed Pultz – Judge