Farmington Development Permit

A development permit is generally required by the City of Farmington for any land disturbance activity which impacts a land area of one acre or greater.
To obtain a development permit the applicant must submit:

  1. An application form.
  2. A Storm-water Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPP).
  3. A Storm-water Management Plan.
  4. A copy of the approved state Land Disturbance Permit.
  5. The required fee.

For more information please see the publications and resources on this page,
the Municipal Code or contact us at 573-756-0608.