Due to the size of the department, full-time positions are not commonly available; however, we are always searching for part-time employees. If you are interested in become a part of your team please stop by the Farmington Fire Department located at 222 East Columbia Street. You can obtain an application for employment from Paula Cartee, City Clerk at Farmington City Hall located at 110 West Columbia Street. The City of Farmington is an equal opportunity employer.
The City of Farmington employees ten (10) full-time professional firefighters and maintains thirty three (33) part-time professional firefighters.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Live within a five (5) mile radius of the fire station
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be the minimum of twenty-one (21) years of age
- Missouri State Certified Firefighter I&II
- Current Emergency Medical Technician License
- Hazardous Materials Awareness, Operations or Technician